The SIBF 2010 was definitely a SUCCESS!
Of course, this success wouldn’t be possible if it wasn’t for the people that were part of the Festival:
- International Acts: Jimmy Bauer and Prophex
- International Artist: Ataca y La Alemana, Jorge and Leslie, Serena Cueva and Gary Foo
- Australian and New Zealand Instructors: Sharon Pakir, Kadu and Larissa, Moro and Alegria, Nirico and Emily, Oliver and Yvonne, Ben and Kathryn, Josie Cote, Kevin and Chelsea, Johan and Kari, Jaime Jesus and Lil’ Liz, Fernando and Becky, Juan and Liz, Amy Mills, Armand de St Salvy, Samantha Cilia, Katrina Quintal and Andres.
- Performance Teams: we had close to 200 performers at the festival
- Salsa & Bachata Band: Mi Tierra
- DJs: Mambo G, Clement Djaja, Amit Arora, WillieSabor, Chica Rica, Mani, Coco, Allan Dantas, Debilicious, Brujo and Av El Cubano
- Sponsors and Advertisers: Picture U, Latin Dance Australia, WikiDance and Latin Lover
- All the schools that believed in us and helped us promote the Festival to their students.
- The Volunteers who worked all weekend to help make the event run smoothly
- And most importantly, a BIG THANK YOU to YOU, the Bachata Fan that attended the Sydney Bachata Festival. Without your love and passion for Bachata, Bachata would not be as popular as it is today.
Now, we look forward for 2011. Sydney Bachata Festival 2011 will be bigger and better than 2010. Will this be possible, since 2010 was such a success? FOR SURE! We know we have raised our own and everybody’s expectations, and we are ready for the challenge! We are already in contact with International Acts (we are preparing a massive Bachata Concert), we are also in contact with Top Bachata Instructors as we want the best talent to come to the Bachata Festival and we are preparing more surprises as well.
The organizers, Nestor Manuelian, Sky Blue and Juan Ruiz would like to thank you, once again, for been part of the Sydney Bachata Festival 2010.
THANK YOU and SEE YOU AT THE SIBF 2011!